What's cooler than creating products for esports? Building them with a team of extremely talented people fanatic about games. If you are a passionate, entrepreneurial-spirited individual who thrives in taking ideas from concept to market, this is the role for you.
Who you are
- Amazing at translating broad vision into decisive action
- KPI and data driven
- Meticulous, but believes a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week
- Understands that delighting users is as important as delivering features
- Deep intuition and passion for esports
- Appreciates a high impact, high visibility role
- A strong advocate for user needs, focused on delivering the best user experience possible
- Gather and synthesize market, customer and partner requirements, internal objectives and roadmaps, technical feasibility, costs, timing, etc. and translate these into product requirements.
- Describe the users’ end-to-end interactions with the product and the steps required to achieve a specific goal through user flows through user journeys, flow diagrams and/or story maps
- Collaborate with an agile engineering team to drive implementations
- Collaborate with design team to deliver simple and elegant solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Support on market positioning and product releases (ie: education, distribution)
- Collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each release and plan iterations accordingly
- Develop and maintain comprehensive analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of complementary and competing products
- Explore, evaluate, and present new opportunities and partnerships
Who you don’t need to be
- You don’t need to be a start-up veteran. If you’re down for the risk and willing to devote the energy and fortitude to make Battlefy as huge and as awesome as it promises to be, we’ll give you more than a fair chance at joining the team.
- You don’t need to be a hardcore gamer. But, you need to believe that Han Solo shot first and that Dungeons and Dragons was the Big Bang of gaming.
How to Apply and What to Expect:
- In addition to a resume, please include a short explanation of your background, accomplishments (links to past projects are always helpful), and what excites you about Battlefy. This will help us have a multi-dimensional view of who you are and how this team can potentially fit you.
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation with equity participation
- Responsibility to match your horsepower and capabilities
- Flat organization built on meritocracy
- Insider access to new games and esports events
- Opportunity to be at the ground floor of one the fastest growing companies leading esports